Searching...

♔ POPULAR ♔

Sunday, January 5, 2014

♡2014 Want List♡

Hello~ So, with the new year, I decided to post my wish list for 2014. The items on the picture are a bit pricier but I'll be making a list of the less expensive items below~ Here's what I'm hoping to get:


♡1: Sony PlayStation 4
♡2:Sony PlayStation Vita - White
♡3: Nikon 1 J3 - White
♡4: Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
♡5: Billingham Hadley Small - Black
♡6: Canon 50mm f/1.2 L USM

So those are the pricier items I'll be after this year... A few of the other items I'd like to get are:

♡ the GazettE HERESY Membership★
♡ Rilakkuma 3DS LL Casing
♡ Bunch of different Video Games
♡ Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
♡ More Instax Film for my Cheki Cameras
♡ Macro Lens/Mirror for my Cheki Camera
♡ Pouch for my Cheki Camera
♡ New iPod Touch 5 Case
♡ New Purse and Backpack

♡ And much more cause I have an addiction to buying things! > < ♡

Thanks for reading~ ♪♡
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments :

Post a Comment