Searching...

♔ POPULAR ♔

Friday, December 27, 2013

iPod 5th Generation, 64GB Review~ ★


On Black Friday, I picked up a blue 5th generation iPod.
Here's a review!

So, at first, I won't lie, I hated this thing! Or rather, iTunes was getting on my nerves. When I first tried to sync it, the progress kept getting stuck on the "Waiting for changes to be applied" step. This happened about 5 times before I just decided to restore it. After the restore was finished, I waited about three hours for the iPod to finish syncing. I then found that none of my songs were playing and were actually just skipping. After this, I decided to do another restore on the iPod and went through the entire syncing progress again only to find that a majority of my songs were still not playing. I did about five restores and restarted my computer twice before finally getting the iPod to sync properly the next day…
Once it was finally working properly, I loved it! Although I still love my iPod Classic, I had decided to get a new one since the battery seemed to be dying much quicker.


♡ What I like 
  • I haven't been able to get a screen protector or case for this yet. I'm actually pretty surprised that it hasn't gotten scratched. Although I'm very careful with my things, I really expected this to be much more delicate.
  • I love the feel of this thing, It's very light and smooth.
  • I love the image quality.
  • Of course, I love the color of the iPod itself and I like the idea of being able to add a strap to it.
✘ What I don't like 
  • While I like iOS 7, it still has too many bugs! I think Apple should focus on fixing more of them. I think the one that annoys me the most is the one that shows a false notification for emails.
  • As I said before, I like the idea of being able to put a strap on the iPod but I think they should make it better quality.
  • I hate that the iPod doesn't have a silencing switch or option in general.
Overall, do I like it?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

I hope this helps anyone who is interested in buying this item. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see from me!

Bye bye for now~ 

0 comments :

Post a Comment