Searching...

♔ POPULAR ♔

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JUST AN UPDATE~


I was able to work at a slim for the first time today. I actually took cosmetology 2010-2012. I passed my exam for my license last May but unfortunately never had the money to pay for my license. Anyway, my hairstylist referred me to someone she worked with and she called me yesterday, asking me to work for her for a couple weeks. I always worried about working in a salon but it wasn't so bad~ :) A good experience overall. 


Also, I am so excited for the iOS7 beta release! Can't wait for the official release in the fall! I'm loving everything about it so far! It's about time Apple changes it up! 



I am looking forward to kicking off my YouTube channel soon! I am wait for my tripod to come in and I will be kicking off the channel with a May 2013 haul. Please check it out when it is released and let me know if you have any requests! I hope to do tutorials (makeup and stuff) and DIYs! :D

Thanks for reading~

- ミ c h e l l e★

0 comments :

Post a Comment