Searching...

♔ POPULAR ♔

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LEARN JAPANESE WITH ME: INTRODUCTION



So, I recently started taking Japanese courses in college. I decided to do this so those of you who wanted to learn could follow me in my learning process as if you were in the course with me (kind of).

First, the materials I will be using:

     → Nakama 1a Textbook & Workbook (The books I was assigned)
     → Notebook (For notes, etc...)
     → Graph paper (For character practice)
     → Whiteboard and dry erase markers (For character practice)
     → Pencil and eraser (It's best not to use a pen)
     → Flashcards (Great way to study and learn new vocab.)

Those are the materials I am using as of right now. 

I have only had two classes so far so I will update the first three (tomorrow's as well) throughout this week. After that, it will be two lessons per week.


I'm basically just going to keep you updated on what I'm learning and how. I hope it will help.


Until next time~!


- ミc h e l l e 






0 comments :

Post a Comment